Pages

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Please...



for-walll


I think every home needs to have this sign up in it. I think it is a must that we control the kind of energy we bring into our homes as much as we need to control the clutter we bring or cause. : ) I found this quote from Pinterest the other day and I made this printable [myself] to hang on my wall.

It has been the greatest two months. John and I have accomplished a lot and we have had such a great time working on our house and planning the next 2 rooms we are making over. And I don't want anyone or anything to ruin this great momentum we are in. So if you happen to be invited to come to my home some time, keep the above image in mind. I have been known for kicking people out and not feeling sorry for it. ; ) 

signature
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...